Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community Spotlight - Surprise

Today we are shining the Community Spotlight on simple yet quite enjoyable Portal 2 Coop map, Surprise. Visually this map is quite excellent, and solving the deceptively simple puzzle requires quite a bit of team work.

Download Surprise

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Another co-op map? I'm going to have to find some test subjects.

I suppose we have been favoring the Coop maps a bit. Next time I'll see if we can find a killer Singleplayer map. :D

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

An unique and original brain puzzle, recommended. Fitting for those who have already done all the flings and funnels of coop ad nauseam, and now want something different.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

I'm 'surprised' that Valve isn't as creative as this when it came to test chambers. Great work! The number of white made us think what we had to use and it took me a while to realise what the gel did (lol). The parts sliding together really added to the environment, like GLaDoS was just building it. Again, fantastic work!

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Thanks a lot for featuring my map! And thanks for the kind words from those who played it!

Here is a video guide I made a few days ago. Just in case you are stuck or something.

xnS5spfZCyM

Nacimota wrote:
Another co-op map? I'm going to have to find some test subjects.

You might want to try to play it in split-screen mode alone, if none of your buddies have Portal 2.

I've watched walktrough but since i have a short memory for these thing i'll play it with my friend. it look really awesome and i'm glad you've been featured.

Good job keep it coming.
And i'll write something more when i'm actually done playing since i can't do it during the week :)

Cheers