Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community Spotlight - Lots of Faith

We are shining our Community Spotlight on a phenomenal Portal 2 Coop map, Lots of Faith. A map that obviously uses the Aerial Faith Plates, it's the perfect mix of challenging and intelligent that we look for in top-quality custom maps.

Download Lots of Faith

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Now if only I can find the free time to actually check this out.

It's a really great map, me and Hober thoroughly enjoyed it.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

now if I only had some friends :(

do NOT click this

I played it the day it was published, really nice map, both the design and the puzzle itself.

It was pretty good, the only thing I didn't like was the extra faith plates that had no function - I kept accidentally stepping onto them, only to be propelled into the abyss and have to restart.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
p0rtalplayer wrote:
It was pretty good, the only thing I didn't like was the extra faith plates that had no function - I kept accidentally stepping onto them, only to be propelled into the abyss and have to restart.

But they make the map more interesting. :D

I really enjoyed it...I hope we can see more map of this guy. :P