Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community Spotlight - Angrybombs

Page 1 of 2Next

This week we are putting the Community Spotlight on a map that is already a big hit within the community, Angrybombs by MissStabby. The map promises you more explosions than Michael Bay's latest feature film, and features Rick the Adventure Sphere in a similar role as Wheatley as he guides you through the various tests.

Frequent map commentator and Community Contributor xdiesp had these kind words (and premonitions) to say about the map:

Quote:
Brilliant map full of humor and genious originality, pairs up the gameplay of Antimatter with the personality of Core IV. Only it's less difficult than the former, and the adventure sphere's lines are more spot-on and fleshed out here. Instant spotlight material, or in the very least the grand prize of the jury at the Cannes film festival.

Download it today and let us know what you think!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

How do you run RAR files? I can't play :thumbdown:

Download WinRAR or some other extraction program and extract it. A RAR is not a playable file, it's an archive to compress the files and take up less disk space.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

msleeper is right in the post just below, there are numerous options for unpacking RAR files.

They both work just the same.

:shrug:

Nice map, i like explosions!

I liked it until the maze part. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what, but

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Edit:
Disregard that, turns out I was doing it wrong :P
Great map!

When is there going to be a new spotlight?.... Shouldn't this be a weekly thing? What's going on?

msleeper seems to be having some issues with financing his PC I think.

Ms Stabby is having fun, best map on TWP like 4 weeks running.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
Page 1 of 2Next