Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 2Next

Lookie what I did! I was bored, so I ran around chamber 16 collecting all the turrets and stored them for later use.

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

later use??

what posible layer use could they have? could be interesting if they could be taken on to the elevator with you for later levels

What happens if you put a turret through a fizzler?

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Nice, you must have beet pretty bored...

Grudge wrote:
What happens if you put a turret through a fizzler?

they 'fizzle' just like everything else that isnt you, your clothes or the ASHPD
just the same way things fizzle if they are hit by a combine energy ball

I see, thanks.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Also they start screeming going ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DiddyKong42 wrote:

I found that so funny the first time I picked one up..."ah, please put me down!"

What I do, is I use Impulse 101, and go through until I reach the end. I put a portal in the room with the Chamberlock, and then noclip back through the grates, and collect every single turret. I than ram them all through the fizzler with the gravity gun. Great fun.

DiddyKong42 wrote:

Actually I think they go like "LOLOLOLOL", but maybe it is just "Owowowowow".

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Page 1 of 2Next