Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Co-op Partners

I am getting sick and tired of the idiots you get paired with when going on co-op.

This particular partner couldn't even answer a simple question. I then translated it into different languages, none of which got a reply at all.

So I decided to have a little 'fun'.

2011-07-28_00005.jpg
Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

Somewhere there is a very, very confused foreigner.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
Somewhere there is a very, very confused foreigner.

I only do this in the co-op hub though, nowhere else, and only when my partner has got me very annoyed. You may also notice the light bridge is gone, as well as the walkway that builds just as you enter. The thing is though, with those panels/tiles gone, you can still walk across it but objects can fall through.

|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||
Lostprophetpunk wrote:
The thing is though, with those panels/tiles gone, you can still walk across it but objects can fall through.

Congratulations, you broke Portal 2. I hope you're happy.

Not in cruelty
Not in wrath
The REAPER came today
An angle visited this grey path
And took the cube away
PieGuy950 wrote:
Lostprophetpunk wrote:
The thing is though, with those panels/tiles gone, you can still walk across it but objects can fall through.

Congratulations, you broke Portal 2. I hope you're happy.

I didn't break it. I was testing out to see what could be done in the co-op hub with the console commands.

Well if you are tired of the idiots you play with, you should join this steam group, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/portalcoopmaps. This steam group holds people who are willing to downloads some maps, and then play it with others. Only people who look at the thinkingwithportal.com know of this group, so only people like you join :) :thumbup:

Arnar105 wrote:
Well if you are tired of the idiots you play with, you should join this steam group, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/portalcoopmaps. This steam group holds people who are willing to downloads some maps, and then play it with others. Only people who look at the thinkingwithportal.com know of this group, so only people like you join :) :thumbup:

Thanks for the group there, I shall check that out sometime soon. I am just busy with my portfolio webdesign as well as another Portal 2 map.