Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Arcade cabinet that dispenses cold beer!

Page 1 of 2Next

Good for a chuckle:
http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs. ... -dispenser

Not worth $2000, but fun.

Cr00ked.

That would be cool to have :D

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

I want to have an arcade machine at my front door as a kind of gateway.

It would be one of those multi-game cabinets and the the instructions would read:

1. Enter The Konami Code into Contra to ring the doorbell. I most likely won't come to the door...If I'm not expecting you, you're wasting your time.
2. Beat 1 level in Sinistar to alert me on the intercom - I might answer...50/50 chance.
3. Beat Mike Tyson in Punch-Out to auto-enable the intercom so you can yell at me - This better be important!

I'd like me some of that security. Door-2-door salesmen, Jehovah's witnesses and random people need not bother me unless they've got game!

I need to make "lol wut" an emote so I don't have to keep typing "lol wut" to all of these crazy posts you guys make.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
I need to make "lol wut" an emote so I don't have to keep typing "lol wut" to all of these crazy posts you guys make.

Done and done :D hope you like, took me about 2 hours (1:30am - 3:30am)

i recoment :wut: seeing as :lol: is taken

Sorry for the double post but it wont let me post 2 attachments
Here is the other one, it has text for dummies:

Too big.

you think so? It is a little on the large side, but then so is the :sigh:

and its the sort of thing that is the only thing in the post, so if its small it gets lost.

:lol: :lol: Awesome, I'll add that in when I feel like logging in as admin.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
😆 :lol: Awesome, I'll add that in when I feel like logging in as admin.

:sigh:

I'm out

Page 1 of 2Next